What Information We Collect About You
We may collect two basic types of information (collectively, “Information”) through the Online Services: (1) information you provide directly to us, and (2) information that is automatically provided to us or collected through your use of our Online Services.
When you use the Online Services, you may provide certain information directly to us, including when you allow us to obtain information about you from other sources.
Information also includes certain automatically-collected information. We may obtain information that is automatically collected through the Online Services. The automatically-collected information may include demographic, de-identified, aggregated, or certain information collected automatically through your device such as technical information about your device, web browser information, and server log files collected by us or provided by you.
You may limit the Information you provide or make available to us if you want to; however, that may limit your ability to access or use certain functions of the Online Services or to request certain services or information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information:
- To respond to an email or particular request from you.
- To communicate with you.
- To provide you with content, services, and functionality through our Online Services or other services that we may offer.
- To process an application for a product or service as requested by you.
- To authenticate you on any portion of our Online Services and with vendors acting on our behalf.
- To administer surveys and promotions.
- To personalize your experience with our Online Services.
- To provide you with informational or promotional offers, as permitted by law, that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services provided by us or other businesses.
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, Online Services, and advertising.
- To facilitate the provision of software updates and product support.
- To improve products and other services related to the Online Services or to provide services or technologies to you.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
- To protect someone's health, safety, or welfare.
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law or for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use Information to contact you through any contact information you provide through our Online Services, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, or fax number. We may communicate, electronically or via telephone with you about existing benefits, programs, products, services, tools, and/or general health information. We may communicate protected health information with you via unencrypted methods. You acknowledge and accept that communications may be sent unencrypted and there is some risk of disclosure or interception of the contents of these communications.
We may, when permitted, combine your Information with other information, whether online or offline, maintained or available to us from you or from other sources, such as from our vendors, and we may use and disclose combined data for the purpose described in this Section or for internal business purposes. We may, when permitted, use and disclose de-identified and aggregated data for any purpose, which may include, without limitation, disclosures to third parties for analytics purposes such as evaluating the Online Services and providing additional benefits, programs, and services.
OUR USE OF DATA
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide information relating to Tata 1mg and to work on the experience when using our website or mobile application. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
- Provide products and/or services and communicate with you about products and/or services offered by us;
- Enable Tata Group Entities and Partners to offer their products and/or services and communicate with you about such products and/or services;
- Processing, disclosing, transmitting, and/or sharing the data/information with Tata Group Entities, and other third parties which have a business or contractual dealings with us;
- Provide you with offers (including for financial products and/or services), personalized services, and recommendations and improve your experience on our website and mobile application;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, website and mobile application;
- Generate aggregated data to prepare insights to enable us to understand customer behavior, patterns, and trends with a view to learning more about your preferences or other characteristics;
- Provide privileges and benefits to you, marketing and promotional campaigns based on your profile
- In connection with loyalty programs owned and operated by us or by other Tata Group Entities;
- Communicate with you (including responding to your requests, questions, feedback, claims, or disputes) and customize and improve our services;
- To enhance your shopping experience and bring you access to membership programs, rewards, and offers across Tata brands.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks; and
- Serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or required by applicable law.
We treat these inferences as personal information (or sensitive personal information, as the case may be), where required under applicable law. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds that justify our use of your personal information.
Where required under applicable law, we will only use your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with your consent; as necessary to provide you with products and/or services; to comply with a legal obligation; or when there is a legitimate interest that necessitates the use.